Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Love Crayons!

I recently found a new Crayola assortment called, Fun Effects Twistables. The set includes neon, metallic and what's called, rainbow. The rainbow colors were previously sold as, True to Life colors. I was lucky enough to pick up quite a few of the older, True to Life colors at Big Lots! last year. I love them because they have 4 colors molded into one crayon so the colors are amazing. My students always asked to use them instead of regular crayons. Anyway, I was inspired to create a "design" with my new crayons and thought it would be fun to challenge all of my fellow bloggers to do the same and then share. I bought the new set at Walmart but they are probably available everywhere now that the back to school displays are omnipresent. So, get coloring and strut your stuff people!

2 comments:

Jump into A Book said...

Wow these look great. We will have to get some of these. They look like super amounts of fun.

Snippety Gibbet said...

Oh, that's pretty. Isn't Crayola the best? (Oh year....Big Lots too!)