Translate

Monday, September 26, 2011

Before, During and After-Tah Dah!

Okay, so some of my followers may have understood why it took me so long to get photo's posted of my rooms and artcart. Well, if you read my last post you will know that my principal, the micro-managing, anal retentive one, had me repacking and redistributing my supplies and equipment to my other schools because she said I had "too much stuff". After 5 weeks of school I FINALLY passed her white glove, sanitized version of an artroom! Here, my dear fellow bloggers, are the rooms (art cart next week-woo hoo!)






 Clean and tidy at last




 Ready to travel!
 This room at building #2 is looking better than these pics show.......


 I hope we never have to use that ladder to flee the building!!
 Awesome Line poster left by previous art teacher-Yea!
Not much storage here as this was a 1st grade room before I got here!

4 comments:

Art Project Girl said...

Ummm WOW! How long r u expected to keep it sparkling for? Looks amazing.

Stern said...

Beautiful rooms....love those "bay" windows. So jealous. Can I come back and student teach again?

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on the "new digs". Great rooms. Have a great year!
Cynthia S.

Pat said...

Thanks everybody!I'm sure the OCD police will be doing weekly inspections! Ha!