Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have seen a lot of Polar Bear projects floating around the blogs so I thought my Kinders might enjoy creating one of them. I found one on a blog (sorry I can't remember which one!) and I did a directed drawing with the kids after I read them the story, How to Hide a Polar Bear, by Ruth Heller. We used black crayon, white oil pastel, and poster crayons (larger versions of cons. paper crayons). I couldn't convince ANY of them to let me keep some for display! They were too excited to take them home!
























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rina k6art.com said...

Hi Pat

I taught this to the kinders last week. They loved it! I read them 'The Three Snow Bears' by Jan Brett (online for free, using wegivebooks.org). Thanks for posting.

ShellyP said...

So cute! Love those smiling faces :)