Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Monsters

I know I have been using monsters a lot lately, but here's the story. I have 3, 4/5 combo classes at my 2nd school, one morning a week. There are always difficulties teaching combo classes, but these three are very challenging and I wanted to grab their attention with something fun.  We used 12x18 white drawing paper and all I asked was that they try to fill the page. Well, for a rowdy group, they didn't disappoint me! I asked the early finishers to write a paragraph about their monster and some of them wrote two pages! Awesome! Now the downside, with three schools and 855 kids, do you think I can find those stories they wrote? I'm STILL looking...........



















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary said...

They did a great job with their monsters.They remind me of the book,"My Monster Mama Loves Me So."

Pat said...

Thanks, Mary! I was happy that they were all so different-and funny!

:)Pat

Snippety Gibbet said...

I don't think kids ever get tired of monster related things. These turned out really cute.

Pat said...

Thanks, Miss Snippety. I follow your blog religiously and enjoy all of your posts!

:)Pat