Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Check out my friend Sunny's Blog!

I have been following Coral vs. Salmon for a long time now and I'm wondering why the rest of the blogosphere hasn't found her blog yet. Sunny consistently posts unique and student friendly projects as well as funny and ironic commentary on teaching art. I LOVE her blog header (pictured here!) and the title of the blog (nyuk...nyuk...)

So, people, CHECK IT OUT AND BECOME A FOLLOWER, ALRIGHT, ALREADY? Thank you, Thank you very much (insert Elvis sneer here :))

coralvssalmon.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Phyl said...

Hey, Pat- I already follow Coral vs Salmon, BUT for those that don't, it would really help to put a link to it in your post. If there is one, I can't find it!

How's the injury doing? Did you relax it this weekend?

Pat said...

Hey Phyl,

I really tried to stay off of my leg this weekend and iced it a lot. I think I see improvement! Thanks for checking in on me. I tried to put a link to Sunny's blog on my post but I still don't know how to do it! Arrghhh!

:)Pat