Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Serious Blogger Weirdness

I don't know about all of you out there in the blogosphere, but I am seeing some seriously bizarre things on Blogger tonight! First, Art with Mr. E showed that he had a new post about, Artober in Nashville, but when I tried to view the post, it repeatedly said in a textbox that no such post existed.......Then, Painting with Brains had a new post that when I tried to view it, only the post title would show-No post! You know that sound from the Twilight Zone? I'm hearing it!!!

5 comments:

Painting With Brains said...

Something IS weird with blogger! I tried to view posts from other blogs on my phone and I got the same thing- just the title, no actual post. I hope it's just a temporary glitch!

Phyl said...

Hmmm they seem ok to me. Except that Mr. E. post, which I think was a post he never he put up and then pulled. Perhaps it needed editing or he changed his mind.

I think blogger is responding to your personal eccentricities, but is behaving fine for me because I'm so perfectly NORMAL..........

Pat said...

Says who, Phyl!!!LOL

Jen said...

I got the same thing. Plus tonight it told me I wasn't subscribed to any blogs. That got fixed thankfully. That are probably working on things which in turn is making things nuts.

Pat said...

Arrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!


:)