Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I won a Premio Dardos award!!!!!

I was happy to learn that my blog buddy, Mr. R, from , mymessyartroom.blogspot.com gave me a Premio Dardos award for creative blogging!!
Thanks, Mr. R!!
Now, I get to nominate my favorite blogs for this sweet honor:) so here goes-

1.Phyl, from There's a Dragon in my artroom
I read her daily and hate to miss one of her posts!
2. Painting with Brains, she's my Jersey Girl!
3.Mr. E's Artroom, I have learned SO MUCH from reading his blog
4.ShineBriteZamorano- D. Masse is my art guru! Namaste, D.

The Premio Dardos award is a virtual award sent as a ‘gift’ from one blogger to another as “recognition for the creativity, effort and dedication” we each put into our blog. The award originated in Spain around 2008-2009 and has been sent from blogger to blogger ever since.

2 comments:

Phyl said...

Congrats, and thank you! But too funny the way things come around in circles. I got the award a week or two ago from another blogger and I was going to nominate you, but I decided to catch some different people that don't get the notice so I nominated my friend Mr. R, and he nominated you, and you nominated me, and...and...

But still, I'm incredibly flattered to be at the top of your list, and in the company of two of my absolutely favorite blogs/bloggers, the incredible Mr. E and the delightful Painting with Brains. ShineBright is a newer blog to my reader, but you are right -amazing. Thanks and hugs!

Mr. E said...

:) I just saw this post?!?!?! Am I slow? Sleep deprived? A father of two small children?!?!?!?! :) ha ha Friend, I so wish you were coming to NAEA....was hoping to meet my buddies. Oh...and I'm sure you'll hit 1000 some day. I just got lucky.